Pages

Subscribe:

Elements of Gabs’ Style


University of Maryland fashion
Elements of Gabs’ Style

“Arm candy” is what Gabby calls her jewelry, adding that ‘”no look is ever complete without some.”  Today she was feeling the chunky look, as you can see from her thick metal necklace to her black and gold ring.














 As you can see, she also loves to mix metals. “Never feel afraid to mix gold and silver jewelry. I do it all the time and it blends together, creating an artsy look,” Gabs said.
Gabs3

2. Black Gladiator Sandals
Gabs4
The gladiator sandal is an easy go-to shoe for spring and summer, and Gabs chose a chunky heeled pair for a hint of height and a fun take on the trend. The silver buckles on these straps spice up the sandals, giving them an edgier look.
Gabs2
“Since this was once my grandma’s bag and because I adore anything vintage, this bag is perfect for me,” Gabs explained.
As always, you can’t go wrong with a classic black bag. The twisted chain on this one adds flair, while its size makes it perfect for toting your choice essentials for a night out. With its lengthy chain, this bag can even be worn cross-body if you want to switch up your look.


1 comments:

  1. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself..
    Pakistani Bridal Jewellery

    ReplyDelete